Who Is Inclusive Design For?
If you simultaneously
- Have perfect eyesight
- Have excellent motor control and coordination
- Speak English as a first language
- Find reading and processing complex information easy
- Never get tired
- Have as much free time as you wish
- Live somewhere with access to super fast internet
- Can afford super fast internet
- Have a top-of-the-range smartphone or computer
- Have perfect hearing
- Never suffer any injuries or illnesses, even temporarily
- Never feel the effects of pain
- Are a member of a preferred social/cultural group
then you may not benefit from inclusive design.